Breithaupt Comta Mining Suspension Compass
The mining compass COMTA with its cardanic (Kassel type) suspension device is suitable for mine surveying and technical work, construction of tunnels and galleries, and for measurements connected with blasting.
• High precision sharp edged 80mm magnetic needle made of special steel alloy. Outstanding for high residual magnetism and coercive force.
• Non-magnetic steel pivot of special hardness.
• Jewelled bearing.
• Cardanic suspension device, foldable with adjustable bearings.
• Declination adjustment range +- 30o
• Adjustable inclination weight.
• Weight: 400g