Breithaupt Cohen Mining Engineers Compass
The Breithaupt Cohen compass has been designed for geological, geophysical, tectonic and mining engineer's measurements.
• Compass box: 80mm diameter.
• Compass circle: 63mm diameter.
• Spherical bubble level in compass cover.
• Compass needle: 50mm with adjustable inclination weight.
• Compass needle arresting system.
• Compass circle graduations: 1º/1g counter clockwise.
• Compass circle numbering: 10º/10g each.
• Declination adjustment: ±30º
• International cardinal points: East and West inversed.
• Pendulum clinometer: ±90º (100g)
• Adjustable cover hinge.
• Suspension hooks, serve as finder sights and locking mechanism.
• Weight: 200g