Email this product to a friend
- High quality Swedish steel borer bit with Teflon coating for a smoother
drive into the tree.
- Extractor of stainless steel for a stronger and straighter appearance,
hand made for perfect fit
- Handle with plastic cover for an easier grip and in visible blue colour.
Important facts about the Haglöf Increment Borer:
- The ease at which a borer penetrates wood depends not only on the
threading, but also on type of wood, friction properties and capability
- Using force is not necessary - and not recommended! A gentle press at the
same time as a screwing movement is the trick to get the perfect tree core
- For best performance, the increment borer should be clean and sharp at all
- Do not store the borer wet and dirty.
- Cleaning can be done with a tissue and any light oil.
- If the borer is rusty, fine steel wool can be used instead of paper
Also available with the following core diameters: 4.35mm, 10mm and 12mm
Web Price: $608.98 inc GST